Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Suggestions For becoming a Positive Devian

The reading was quite interesting . The surgeon talks of his daily routines and how is planned . That makes  me wonder do I want my life to be planned or do I live my life to the unexpected limits . I was once told that when you expect nothing at all is when life is unexpected . The surgeon also mentions how his life is normal and he's thankful for that . I didn't understand that . I asked myself well what is normal ? Normal being like everyone else right ? Do i want to just be another person or do i want to have a name ? Do i go with the crowd or push against the waves !

1 comment:

  1. I like this. And I'm pretty sure it's true what you heard about having no expectations and taking as little for granted as possible...

    ReplyDelete